If you are experiencing problems using Zion Builder, please try to follow these steps:
- Make sure your server’s PHP version is above 5.4, the ideal is above 7.0.
- Make sure you are using the last versions of Zion Builder, WordPress & your theme.
- Deactivate all your plugins besides Zion Builder, and gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you find the problematic plugin.
- If you have a caching plugin, try to deactivate it, or purge the cache.
- Change your WordPress theme (temporarily) to a WordPress default theme.
- Ask in the Zion Builder community.
If you have followed all these steps and you’re still encountering issues, please contact our support. Please copy in your ticket the system environment that is generated in Zion Builder Admin > System Info