If you are familiar with a basic WordPress plugin installation, then you can just skip this article. If not, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your website
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload plugin button
- Browse to the plugin’s archive you’ve downloaded after the purchase, and choose the zip file.
- Click “Install Now” button
- Wait while the plugin is uploaded to your server
- Click “Activate Plugin” button
Good work, you are all set!
Note: If you are using Zion Builder Pro then you need also to have Zion Builder Free plugin active.